Super We Force
A company that creates healthier lives with honesty
Product Introduction [Product information]
Super We Force, a health functional food specializing in stomach health
- Suppresses the proliferation of helicobacter pylori in the stomach’s mucous membrane
- Can be beneficial for stomach health by protecting the stomach’s mucous membrane
- Soothe your stomach that gets easily influenced by stress due to the substantial distribution of the autonomic nervous system
- Can help in combating fatigue caused by stress
Recommended Customers [Product information]
“Super We Force” is recommended to the following customers!!
Detailed Product Information [Product information]
[Product information] Single Dosage: 2tablets(1.7 g)
|1 day dosage||Content||Nutrient reference value (%)|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 %|
|Protein||0 g||0 %|
|Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 %|
|1 day dosage||Content||Nutrient reference value (%)|
|Vitamin A||500 ugRE||71 %|
|Pantothenic acid||1.5 mg||30 %|
|Magnesium||94.5 mg||3 %|
|Zinc||3.6 mg||42 %|
|Selenium||16.5 ug||30 %|
※ Nutrient reference value (%): The percentage of nutrient reference value of a single day
- Licorice extract : Can be beneficial for stomach health (Class 2 physiological activity function) by suppressing the proliferation of helicobacter pylori and protecting the stomach’s mucous membrane
- Rhodiola sachalinensis extract : Can be beneficial for combating fatigue caused by stress
- Vitamin A : Necessary for the normal structure and function of skin and mucosa, Necessary for the normal growth and development of epithelial cells
- Pantothennic acid : Necessary for the normal metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins and energy production
- Selenium : Necessary for the protecton cell from Oxygen free radical
- Product Name : Super We Force
- Product Type : Individually approved type health functional food
- Content Amount : 25.5 g(850 mg × 30tablet) × 1 box
- Ingredients and Content(Per 1tablet, 850 mg) : Rhodiola sachalinensis extract (2~3 % rosavin, Spain) Licorice extract (more than 3.6% Glabridin , India),, magnesium oxide (magnesium 60 %), dry yeast (more than 0.1 % selenium), vitamin A compound (contains vitamin A 9.8%, maltodextrin, acacia gum, cornstarch, retinyl acetate, dl-alpha-tocopherol), zinc oxide (zinc 80 %), calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid 91 %), microcrystalline cellulose, peony extract powder (peony: Korea, dextrin, peony extract solid content), cabbage concentrate powder, ginger extract powder(Ginger extract, Dextrin) dried orange peel extract powder(dried orange peel extract powder, Dextrin) , carboxymethyl cellulose calcium, cinnamon concentrate powder, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, sucrose fatty acid ester, silicon dioxide, α-amylase (bacterial), protease (bacterial), cellulose, lipase, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, broccoli extract powder, onion powder, turmeric extract, quince extract powder, dandelion extract powder, aloe vera extract powder, glycerin fatty acid ester compound (glycerin fatty acid ester, propylene glycol, citric acid), number 3 red food coloring
- Dosage and Intke Method : Take one tablet twice a day with water.
- Precautions when ingesting
- Infants, children, pregnant women, and lactating women should take care when ingesting.
- People with allergic constitutions or specific medical conditions should consult with a doctor before ingesting.
- Stop taking the pills if you experience any negative symptoms in line with your individual physical condition.
- Storage and distribution standard
- Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight as the quality of the product may be affected by moisture and heat.
- Store the product in a place out of reach of children.
- Internal Package Material : Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), aluminum foil
- Manufacturer : Cosmax Bio Co. Ltd. / 30 (Wangam-dong), Bio Valley 3-ro, Jaecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
- Research and development : Research laboratory affiliated with HLscience Co., Ltd. / 4th floor, Kolon Garden Tower, 346 Gwanak-daero, Dongan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Seller : HLscience Co., Ltd. / 36 (114-2) Dongjaesan-gil, Bongdam-eup, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Customer Service Center : 080-313-0001 (available hours: 09:00~18:00)
- Expiration Date : 24 months after manufactured date
- ※ This product may be replaced or be compensated in accordance with the consumers dispute settlement criteria as announced by the Fair Trade Commission.
- ※ This product is not a medical product designed to treat or prevent diseases. This product is a health functional food that is manufactured and processed using ingredients that contain functional components that are useful to the human body.
- ※ This product is manufactured in the same facility that manufactures products that use poultry, milk, buckwheat, peanuts, soybeans, flour, mackerel, crab, shrimp, pork, peaches, and tomatoes.
- ※ Please reported adulterated or contaminated products to Tel. 1399
Health Common Sense
[This information is unrelated to the product information] [Health information]
What is helicobacter pylori?
The stomach wall is lined with 350 billion glands that secrete 1.5ℓ of hydrochloric acid each day. With a PH level of that can melt even metal, the reason why such a strong acid does not burn through the stomach is due to a mucous layer 0.5mm thick (which covers the mucous membrane of the stomach’s surface) that secretes alkaline mucus to protect the stomach. Around 10 million helicobacter pylori bacteria inhabit just 10mg of the mucous membrane in an infected stomach, using their sharp, spiral shaped feet to penetrate the stomach’s mucous membrane to live in the stomach as parasites. Infection can be passed from person to person and can happen in childhood, with the main infection route being from family members.
Source: National Cancer Information Center